How can I make my hair soft and silky at home?
How Can I Make My Hair Soft and Silky? 15 Tips
- Choose hair care products as per your hair type.
- Do not shampoo your hair daily.
- Always apply a conditioner.
- Oil your hair regularly.
- Use hair masks.
- Do not wash your hair with hot water.
- Rinse off the conditioner with cool water.
- Try hot oil treatments.
How can I make my hair softer at home?
How To Get Smooth Hair Naturally
- Rinse With Cold Water. Rinsing your hair with cold water removes any frizz and makes the hair straight.
- Banana Pack.
- Vinegar Rinse.
- Hot Oil Treatment.
- Use A Shampoo For Your Hair Type.
- Careful Combing.
- Proper Conditioning.
- Take A Break From Heat.
How can I shine my hair with home products?
- Mix three eggs in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture to hair and scalp.
- Cover the head with a plastic covering or shower cap for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with cool water and shampoo.
What is the best homemade hair mask for dry hair?
Banana, Honey and Yogurt Mask
- Combine one mashed banana with two TBS yogurt and 1 TBS honey till they are all blended.
- Apply this mix to damp hair from top to bottom.
- Tie your hair up and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave the mask on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
What is the best homemade hair mask?
Try These DIY Hair Masks to Treat Dry, Brittle Strands
- Strawberries + Egg Yolk + Olive Oil.
- Banana + Avocado + Coconut Oil.
- Yogurt + Apple Cider Vinegar + Lemon.
- Coconut Oil + Jojoba Oil + Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Avocado + Honey + Olive Oil.
- Pumpkin + Coconut Oil.
- Avocados + Honey + Lemon + Olive Oil + Essential Oil.