Writing a term paper allows the student to master the skills of information processing, research and analysis of the selected object and on the basis of this to formulate conclusions. After the completion of the educational institution, a student who independently wrote all term papers, but not resorted to services of term paper writing service, and fully mastered all the necessary skills and knowledge, becomes a qualified specialist in a certain area. That is why the student should approach the process of writing term paper very seriously.
Conditions for Successful Mastering the Skills of Writing Term Paper
The skills acquired by the student during the writing of term papers in the course of all training in higher education are useful to him in carrying out analytical studies already in the working process.
In order to get the maximum benefit from writing a term paper, it is necessary to comply with a number of conditions:
- From the teacher’s side:
- available and clear to convey to each student information about the goals and objectives of writing term paper, explain in detail the process of writing and answer all questions of students;
- give recommendations on the sources of information, specify the specific scientific works and its authors that will be needed to write the term paper;
- tell in detail about the content of each section of the term paper;
- explain how to correctly use the information obtained from sources when writing a term paper.
- From the student’s side:
- with all responsibility to approach to writing a term paper and independently to carry out it;
- choose a topic that will interest him and rededicate analysis which he can actually learn and discover something new that can understand and remember;
- perform each part of the term paper on his own, step by step understanding all the features of the process of writing it, if necessary, seeking the advice of a teacher.
The Use of Skills in Writing a Term Paper
Term paper, being in some sense a way of expressing the thoughts of students, helps them to form and develop skills that are very useful to them both in the learning process and after graduation:
- allows the student to learn new terms and phrases that replenish his vocabulary. The introduction of new terms, phrases and expressions into the student’s speech will significantly increase his speech capabilities, he will be able to express his ideas more widely and more concretely and easily build a dialogue with converted people;
- conduct a correct assessment of the market situation, on its basis to make informed decisions and identify opportunities in the organization and conduct of business;
- the ability to analyze and as a result to forecast the development of labour processes;
- competent and correct written speech, the use of various language tools to attract the attention and persuasion of the reader, the exclusion of any kind of mistakes in writing;
- formation of such personal qualities as diligence, purposefulness, restraint and concreteness;
- the ability to write orderly structured texts. Most business papers and documents have a similar structural composition;
- ability to publish articles and abstracts in scientific journals on the basis of term paper;
public speeches, the opportunity to express and defend own opinions before numerous audience, to build a dialogue with them and answer various questions clearly and without hesitation.