- 1 What is a stronger word for say?
- 2 What does say mean?
- 3 What is another word for it states?
- 4 What does Askew mean?
- 5 What’s the proper word for straight?
- 6 What does undeviating mean?
- 7 What is a straight person?
- 8 What is straight angle?
- 9 What degree is straight angle?
- 10 How do you classify a straight angle?
What is a stronger word for say?
0. 0. Find another word for say. In this page you can discover 97 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for say, like: state, announce, speak, remark, articulate, assert, declare, tell, imply, mention and talk.
What does say mean?
transitive verb. 1a : to express in words : state. b : to state as opinion or belief : declare. 2a : utter, pronounce. b : recite, repeat say your prayers.
What is another word for it states?
What is another word for it states?it claimsit exclaimsit mentionsit saysit announcesit conveysit disclosesit divulges
What does Askew mean?
to one side; out of line; in a crooked position; awry: to wear one’s hat askew; to hang a picture askew. with disapproval, scorn, contempt, etc.; disdainfully: They looked askew at the painting.
What’s the proper word for straight?
What is another word for straight?uprightverticalcockedstraight-upupwardstanding upstraight uporthogonalnormalfirm27
What does undeviating mean?
: keeping a true course : unswerving served their country with undeviating loyalty and devotion.
What is a straight person?
The word “straight” is often used to mean “heterosexual.” It can also mean “heteroromantic.” Heterosexual means you’re sexually attracted to the opposite sex only. Heteroromantic means you’re romantically attracted to the opposite sex only.
What is straight angle?
more A straight angle changes the direction to point the opposite way. It looks like a straight line. It measures 180° (half a revolution, two right angles, or π radians)
What degree is straight angle?
How do you classify a straight angle?
Straight angle: A straight angle is exactly 180°. Acute angle: An acute angle is any angle that measures less than 90°. Obtuse angle: An obtuse angle is any angle that measures greater than 90°. Classify each angle as acute, obtuse, straight, or right.