Which is best soft drink?
Bestsellers in Soft Drinks
- #1. Thums Up Soft Drink, 750 ml Bottle.
- #2. Kinley Club Soda, 750 ml.
- #3. Coca-Cola, 750ml.
- #4. Coca-Cola Soft Drink, 1.25L PET Bottle.
- #5. Coca-Cola Soft Drink, 1.25L.
- #6. Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Fruit Drink 1 l.
- #7. Coca-Cola Diet Soft Drink, 300ml.
- #8. Sprite Lime Flavoured Soft Drink, 1.25L Bottle.
Which soft drink is most dangerous?
The Top 10 Worst Soft Drinks For Your Health
- Cola. Some of the most popular sodas in the world use the flavor of the kola nut in their drinks.
- Orange Soda.
- Cream Soda.
- Root Beer and Ginger Beer.
- Energy Drinks.
- Sweetened Iced Tea.
- Tonic Water.
- Sports Drinks.
What’s the worst drink for you?
The 10 worst drinks for your body
- Soda. It should come as no surprise that soda is one of the worst beverages you can choose for your body, whether you’re drinking regular or diet.
- Fruit juice.
- Powdered drink mixes.
- Low-fat milk.
- Liquid coffee creamer.
- Sweet cocktails.
- Flavored water.
- Energy drinks.
What is the nastiest soda?
Here are the flavors you’ll find inside. Now we can’t imagine that the soda tastes anything resembling delicious, but word on the street is that the Ranch Dressing Soda is probably the worst in the bunch.
What is the healthiest drink besides water?
8 healthy drinks besides water
- Green tea.
- Mint tea.
- Black coffee.
- Fat-free milk.
- Soy milk or almond milk.
- Hot chocolate.
- Orange or lemon juice.
- Homemade smoothies.
What are the benefits of soft drinks?
Soft drinks contribute to the healthy and enjoyable diet. Soft drinks in addition to water also meet the fluid requirement. Besides water, body needs other nutrients for growth, energy and good health. Selected beverages can provide this vital combination of protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins, minerals and water.
Who is number 1 Coke or Pepsi?
Since 2004, Coca-Cola Company has been the market leader, according to Statista. In 2020, Pepsi-Co had a market cap of $188.6 billion while Coca-Cola had a market cap of $185.8 billion.
Is Pepsi or Coke better?
Coca-Cola, nutritionally, has a touch more sodium than Pepsi, which reminds us of Topo Chico or a club soda and results in a less blatantly sweet taste. Pepsi packs more calories, sugar, and caffeine than Coke. “Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, so right away it had a big advantage in a sip test.