What is the lowest risk mutual fund?
Top 10 Low Risk Mutual Funds
|L Arbitrage Opportunities Fund||Hybrid||Low|
|UTI Arbitrage Fund||Hybrid||Low|
|Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund||Hybrid||Low|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Arbitrage Fund||Hybrid||Low|
Can you find a mutual fund that has averaged 12% for the past 5 years?
Thrivent Large Cap Growth Fund, Class A (AAAGX) As you can see, the mutual funds that have averaged 12% for the past five years have all been domestic growth mutual funds. It can be difficult for funds to keep over a 12% return, particularly through a recession.
Which is the best SIP plan for 10 years?
|Scheme Name||5-Year Monthly SIP||10-Year Monthly SIP|
|Aditya Birla SL Equities Fund (G)||Rs.10,62,428||18.41%|
|DSPBR Opportunities Fund – Reg (G)||Rs.10,59,532||18.35%|
|Franklin India High Growth Cos Fund (G)||Rs.10,62,666||20.56%|
|HDFC Capital Builder Fund (G)||Rs.10,47,417||19.03%|
What is the most reliable mutual fund?
Best-performing U.S. equity mutual funds as of April 2021
|Symbol||Fund||Fund performance (5-year return)|
|BRSVX||Bridgeway Small-Cap Value||17.19%|
|BRSIX||Bridgeway Ultra-Small Company Market||18.8%|
|DFSVX||DFA US Small Cap Value I||12.44%|
|MSVZX||MassMutual Select Small Company Val I||14.34%|
What are the best 5 star mutual funds?
5 Star Rated Funds
- Canara Rob Equity Tax Saver Fund-Reg(G)
- Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund-Reg(G)
- SBI Focused Equity Fund-Reg(G)
- DSP Midcap Fund-Reg(G)
- Axis Long Term Equity Fund-Reg(G) VRO Rating.
- Invesco India Contra Fund(G) VRO Rating.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund-Reg(G) VRO Rating.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund-Reg(G) VRO Rating.
Which mutual fund is best for 20 years?
Best Equity Fund SIPs For 10-20 Years
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Type: Large-cap fund. 1-year returns: 56.11% 3-year returns: 14.54%
- Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund. Type: Large & mid-cap fund. 1-year returns: 63.35% 3-year returns: 15.01%
- Axis Focused 25 Fund. Type: Flexi-cap (focused) fund. 1-year returns: 56.04%