- 1 What is the highest price IBM stock has ever been?
- 2 What was IBM stock worth in 2010?
- 3 How many times has IBM stock split?
- 4 What is IBM net worth?
- 5 Is IBM split in 2020?
- 6 What does IBM sell now?
- 7 Where does IBM rank in best companies to work for?
- 8 Does IBM own Kyndryl?
- 9 Does IBM always pay dividends?
What is the highest price IBM stock has ever been?
IBM – 59 Year Stock Price History | IBM
- The all-time high IBM stock closing price was 215.80 on March 14, 2013.
- The IBM 52-week high stock price is 152.84, which is 8.1% above the current share price.
- The IBM 52-week low stock price is 105.92, which is 25.1% below the current share price.
What was IBM stock worth in 2010?
Despite the struggles, IBM investors did in fact turn a profit in the 2010s, and $100 worth of IBM stock in 2010 would be worth about $137 today, assuming reinvested dividends.
How many times has IBM stock split?
According to our IBM split history records, International Business Machines has had 7 splits. International Business Machines (IBM) has 7 splits in our IBM split history database.
What is IBM net worth?
As of 2021, IBM’s net worth is about $125 billion.
Is IBM split in 2020?
The $19 billion managed infrastructure services business will be based in New York City and operate under the name Kyndryl once it separates from IBM later this year. IBM has settled on a new name for its $19 billion managed infrastructure services business once it’s spun out from Big Blue later this year: Kyndryl.
What does IBM sell now?
IBM sells IT services, cloud and cognitive offerings, and enterprise systems and software. The Global Technology Services segment is IBM’s biggest revenue source, but Cloud & Cognitive Software is the most profitable. IBM strives to be a leading provider in the hybrid cloud and AI.
Where does IBM rank in best companies to work for?
Best Workplaces Lists
- #53 in Fortune Best Workplaces in New York™ 2021 (Large)
- #72 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021.
- #14 in Fortune Best Big Companies to Work For™ 2021.
- #13 in Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2021 (Large)
Does IBM own Kyndryl?
The spin-off will be called Kyndryl and will specialize in managed infrastructure services. Acting as its own company, the spin-off allows IBM to focus on different priorities while Kyndryl assists its customers with modernization efforts and management.
Does IBM always pay dividends?
IBM has paid consecutive quarterly dividends since 1916. And have increase dividends annually since 1996.