What is a good score on the GRE 2020?
The Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning sections are now scored between 130-170 in 1-point increments, so 170 is the highest possible GRE score for the individual Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning measures….GRE Score Table.SectionScoreAnalytical Writing0-6 points, 0.5-point increments2 •
What is a good percentile for GRE?
A 75th percentile score (about a 157 on Verbal and a 160 on Quant) is pretty good: you’ve scored better than most of the other test-takers. A 90th percentile score (about a 162 on Verbal and a 166 on Quant) is excellent and will be competitive for most programs (but not necessarily all!
Is a 150 a good GRE score?
Your percentile rank indicates how your GRE scores compare to those of other test takers. For example, a scaled Verbal score of 150 on the GRE translates to roughly the 47 th percentile, meaning that you scored better than 47 percent of other test takersand worse than the other 53 percent of test takers.