What are the preliminary steps when cleaning?
As a guide, we have provided a comprehensive 6 step procedure for cleaning and sanitizing any area, whether it be in your home, or commercial premises:-
- Inspection. First, take a look at the area you are about to clean.
- Sweep/flush. The next step is to get rid of any visible mess or debris.
What are the methods of cleaning the home?
Fast House Cleaning Tips
- Clean the whole house, not one room at time.
- Gather all your cleaning tools in a caddy.
- Clear the clutter.
- Dust and vacuum.
- Wipe mirrors and glass.
- Disinfect countertops and surface areas.
- Focus on tubs, sinks and toilets.
- Sweep, then mop.
What should a cleaner do in 2 hours?
What can be accomplished in 2 hours?
- Vacuuming the entire house.
- Cleaning the bathrooms, including toilets.
- Cleaning the kitchen, including quickly mopping the floor.
- A few assorted small tasks like wiping surfaces down.
What is methods of cleaning?
There are several different types of cleaning methods available to consumers. They are: shampooing, dry foam, bonnet (dry cleaning), dry powder and hot water extraction.
How do professionals clean bathrooms?
Clean your bathrooms fast and efficiently by using this 10-step process.
- Remove all items from their usual spot.
- Dust and sweep.
- Apply cleaner to shower and bathtub.
- Tackle other surfaces.
- Mix cleaning solution for floor.
- Hit the shower and bathtub.
- Finish the shower and bathtub.
- Clean the vanity area.
How can I clean my whole house in a week?
You never know when the evening will call for a dance party.
- Clear off stuff that doesn’t belong on the counter.
- Throw out any food gone bad in fridge.
- Wash and put away dishes.
- Wipe down countertops and sink.
- Wipe down countertop appliances.
- Wipe down oven and stovetop.
- Wipe down inside and outside of fridge.