- 1 How do you clean a hood piercing?
- 2 How do I cover my ear piercing to go swimming?
- 3 How long should a VCH barbell be?
- 4 Can I swim after getting my ears pierced?
- 5 What jewelry do you use for VCH?
- 6 Is a 16g bigger than a 14g?
- 7 Is it OK to sleep on newly pierced ears?
- 8 Can you use eyebrow rings for VCH?
- 9 What is the difference between 14g and 16g belly ring?
How do you clean a hood piercing?
Vulva piercings typically heal fast and easily. Rinse the outside of the piercing and clean the jewelry a few times a day with sterile saline solution. It is normal for inner labia and clit hood piercings to bleed a little for the first couple of days.
How do I cover my ear piercing to go swimming?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Wear a wound sealing bandage over the piercing.
- Wear waterproof clothing over your belly button or nipple piercings – and a swimming cap to protect your ear piercings – for short periods of time.
- Limit the time you spend in the water to avoid submerging the piercing for too long.
How long should a VCH barbell be?
just take at the barbell you have now and if it is the original piercing barbell means it is about 12 mm long or 11 mm long. That is the size most piercers use to pierce the initial VCH piercing.
Can I swim after getting my ears pierced?
We recommend avoiding swimming for the first two weeks after a piercing. If you must go swimming, we recommend covering your piercing with a waterproof Band-Aid and spray with Sterilear Step 1: Clean after exiting the water and removing the Band-Aid.
What jewelry do you use for VCH?
Vertical Clitoral Hood (VCH) Standard starter jewelry: Bent barbells are the most common type of body jewelry for vertical clitoral hood piercings. Sometimes, captive bead rings are used, but most women prefer the look and feel of a bent barbell.
Is a 16g bigger than a 14g?
14g is bigger. The lower the number, the bigger the needle or jewelry. So buy 16g jewelry and a 14g needle, or 14g jewelry and a 12g needle. Body piercing doesn’t really use odd numbers, so the next size will always be the next even number.
Is it OK to sleep on newly pierced ears?
Is it OK? The general rule of thumb is to avoid sleeping in earrings, with one exception: when you get a new piercing. You’ll need to keep these small studs in for 6 weeks or longer, or until your piercer gives you the OK.
Can you use eyebrow rings for VCH?
Micro Bent Barbells for Eyebrow Piercings They’re also much shorter and the same gauge as, or slightly finer than, belly button rings. Although eyebrow rings are more often than not micro bent barbells, you can wear other styles of jewelry in an eyebrow piercing, like a captive ring or a circular barbell.
What is the difference between 14g and 16g belly ring?
Navel jewellery is measured by gauges. The higher the gauge the smaller the piercing. 14g is the standard size that fits most piercings. 16g is actually a smaller piercing gauge then 14g.