How do you abbreviate bushels per acre?
BPA stands for Bushels per Acre (agricultural yield)
Is Bush short for bushel?
bush•el. n. 1. a unit of dry measure containing 4 pecks, the U.S. bushel being equal to 2150.42 cubic inches or 35.24 liters, and the British imperial bushel being equal to 2219.36 cubic inches or 36.38 liters Abbr.: bu., bush.
What is the abbreviation for peck?
Abbreviation: pk, pk. a considerable quantity: a peck of trouble.
How do you convert cwt to bushels?
You will multiply the number of bushels of corn you have by 70. Take the number from Step 2 and divide that by 100. This will be your harvest in hundredweight.
What is the abbreviation for fluid ounces?
A fluid ounce is a unit used in the measurement of the volume of liquids. It is commonly abbreviated as fl. oz.
What number is a bushel?
The old bushel is equal to 2 kennings (obsolete), 4 pecks, or 8 dry gallons, and was used mostly for agricultural products, such as wheat….Volume.
|1 imperial bushel||= 8 imperial gallons|
|1 US bushel||= 8 US dry gallons|
|= 4 US pecks|
|= 2150.42 cubic inches|
|= 35.23907016688 litres|
How do you use the word bushel in a sentence?
Bushel sentence example
- When chestnuts were ripe I laid up half a bushel for winter.
- In 1797 the state leased the lands, the lessees paying a royalty of 4 cents per bushel and being forbidden to charge more than 60 cents per bushel .
What does Pek stand for?
|PEK||Beijing, China – Peking Capital Airport (Airport Code)|
|PEK||Planet Express Klan (gaming clan)|
|PEK||Punctate Epithelial Keratopathy|
|PEK||Pfingst Europa Konferenz (German: Whit-Europe Conference; Pentecostalism)|
What is abbreviation for drop?
gtt.: Abbreviation meaning drops (from the Latin “guttae”, drops).
What is CWT stand for?
The abbreviation “CWT” refers to centum or cental weight, meaning hundredweight. This was set in law in 1835 when the Weights and Measures Act established one hundredweight as 112 pounds, In the U.S. and Canada, one hundredweight, then and now, is 100 pounds.
How many bushels are in a tonne?
Bushel Equivalents Per Tonne
What is the abbreviation for count?
|CT||Count Medical » Physiology||Rate it:|
|CNT||CouNT Computing » Databases||Rate it:|
|ct.||count Miscellaneous » Unit Measures||Rate it:|
|C||Count Academic & Science » Physics||Rate it:|
What is the abbreviation of of quart?
The quart (symbol: qt) is an English unit of volume equal to a quarter gallon.
How do you use anoint in a sentence?
Anoint sentence example
- They pray over their sick and, when so requested, anoint them with oil.
- Brutus stopped to anoint a bush and then took out ahead of her.
- 17), to anoint the young David, and, as head of a small community of prophets, to protect him from the hostility of Saul (xvi.
How do you use durable in a sentence?
Durable sentence example
- The most durable of fences are those formed of small oaks, split lengthwise by the wedge into thin boards.
- It is not as durable as round rope and is heavier for the same working strength.
- When well prepared for use, larch is one of the most durable of coniferous woods.
What is Pek pork?
Chunky pieces of cured chopped pork; PEK Chopped Pork is made from 90% prime pork. Most popular with customers in Korea Republic of, Canada, Greece, Germany, UK – England, Switzerland, New Zealand, Netherlands and Balearic Isles, but you can buy Pek Chopped Pork Can for delivery worldwide.
What is Los stand for?
|LOS||Line(s) of Supply|
|LOS||Law Of the Sea|
|LOS||Line Of Sight (0-30 Miles)|
|LOS||Length of Stay|
What is GTT in nursing?
Abbreviation for glucose tolerance test.