- 1 How do I find historical stock prices?
- 2 What’s the highest Johnson & Johnson stock has ever been?
- 3 What was Bank of America highest stock price?
- 4 How do I find a stock price for a specific date?
- 5 Why is Bank of America stock so low?
- 6 Does Bank of America pay dividends?
- 7 Is Bank of America profitable?
- 8 Should I invest in bank stocks now?
- 9 What month does Bank of America pay dividends?
How do I find historical stock prices?
To find a historic stock price, visit: https://finance.yahoo.com/ and search for the name of the company or ticker symbol in the search box (e.g. Alphabet is symbol GOOG). Click on “Historical Data” to see prices for the open, high, low, close, as well as stock volume.
What’s the highest Johnson & Johnson stock has ever been?
Johnson & Johnson – 51 Year Stock Price History | JNJ
- The all-time high Johnson & Johnson stock closing price was 174.39 on August 03, 2021.
- The Johnson & Johnson 52-week high stock price is 174.59, which is 0.7% above the current share price.
What was Bank of America highest stock price?
The latest closing stock price for Bank Of America as of August 02, 2021 is 37.96.
- The all-time high Bank Of America stock closing price was 54.90 on November 20, 2006.
- The Bank Of America 52-week high stock price is 43.49, which is 14.6% above the current share price.
How do I find a stock price for a specific date?
Use the “Historical Stock Price Values” tool on the MarketWatch website to find stock prices for a specific date. Enter the symbol of the stock, or a keyword for the company if you don’t know the stock symbol, into the first box in the tool.
Why is Bank of America stock so low?
The decline was mainly due to lower net interest income – down 11% y-o-y, driven by the lower interest rate environment, and a decrease in new loan issuance. That said, we expect the outstanding loan balances to see some improvement in FY2021 due to a recovery in consumer spending levels.
Does Bank of America pay dividends?
Therefore, Bank of America plans to increase its common stock dividend by 17% to $0.21 per share for the third quarter of 2021 (subject to approval by the Board of Directors). …
Is Bank of America profitable?
Bank of America reported revenues of $85.5 billion for the full year 2020 – down 6% y-o-y. The bank generates close to 50% of its total revenues from net interest income, which suffered in 2020 due to interest rate headwinds – net interest income dropped by 11% y-o-y.
Should I invest in bank stocks now?
The maximum investment of mutual funds is in Banking Stocks followed by Auto and IT. These days each and every stock market expert is BULLISH on banking stocks especially Private Sector Banks. General consensus is that 3 banking stocks i.e. HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, and IndusInd Bank are better off compared to others.
What month does Bank of America pay dividends?
The Board also declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.75 per share on the 7% Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, Series B. The dividend is payable on October 25, 2021 to shareholders of record as of October 15, 2021.