How can I get my hair back without gel?
Blow-drying the hair or even using a flat iron will keep the hair flatter and straighter, making it more responsive and easier to work and push back. It’s best to use heat-protective spray whenever using any form of heat near your hair and also using medium-heat settings instead of high heat.
How can I get my hair to flow back naturally?
How to get a flow hairstyle
-  Start growing out the hair section at the top of your head first.
-  Remain the sides and back trimmed short until the top is 3 inches long.
-  Now grow out the sides and back.
-  Continue growing your hair until the top hair reaches your ears.
Can you train your hair to slick back?
Hair can be trained to slick back using measures such as brushing or combing damp hair back daily, targeted blow-drying, and accessories such as hairbands, hairnets, and spandex caps.
What can I use instead of gel for my hair?
Hair Gel Alternatives
- Hairspray. Introduced in the 1950s, hairspray remains a reliable, effective, and popular styling product.
- Leave-in Conditioner.
- Hair Wax.
- Styling Foam (Hair Mousse)
- Flax Seed.
- Coconut Oil.
How do I get my hair to curl in the back?
- Wash Your Hair Less.
- Let Your Hair Dry Naturally.
- Use Sea Salt Spray.
- Try a Heat Curler.
- Use Curl-Enhancing Products.
- Choose the Right Haircut.
- Consider a Perm.
- Apply Moroccan Oil.
How do I get free flowing hair?
To get silky hair if you are a guy, you’ll need to comb the hair care aisle for a gentle shampoo, natural conditioner, and natural hair oil; rinse your hair daily but wash it sparingly, and skip styling products with drying ingredients altogether. Treating your hair gently overall should greatly assist your efforts.
What is the best Fade to get?
Best Fade Haircuts For Men
- Low Fade Haircut. The low fade haircut is the most popular cut because it is trendy yet timeless.
- High Fade Haircut.
- Mid Fade Haircut.
- Taper Fade Haircut.
- Skin Fade Haircut.
- Bald Fade Haircut.
- Temp Fade Haircut.
- Faux Hawk Fade.
What product do I use to slick back my hair?
Pomade. Slicking back hair is all well and good but getting it to stay there is a whole different kettle of fish. Using a good quality pomade on damp hair is a great way of getting hair to stay in place whilst giving that classic slick, vintage finish still sought after by today’s modern gent.